Parlour Tea Rooms at Bryers Heritage Farm (Derby).
Parlour Tea Room, Markeaton Lane, Derby, DE22 4NH
About Parlour Tea Rooms at Bryers Heritage Farm (Derby).
Family orientated business offering good quality food (many home made) at reasonable prices.
We are a family orientated business offering good quality food home made) at reasonable prices.
– Eat in, take away, (picnic boxes, summer months)
– Specials boards
– Wide selection of food and snacks
– Free USB charging points
– Disabled toilet and baby changing facilities
– Wheel chair and pushchair friendly
– Groups welcome with prior booking
– Log burner (winter months)
– Small dogs welcome inside (larger ones welcome outside)
– Local to Markeaton Park and the walled garden
– Free car parking (guests only)
– Small selection of toys and gifts available
– Private room available for large functions
Become a Love Derby Partner and take advantage of our 300,000 page views per year and over 30,000 followers on social media.Join Us
More Cafés in Derby
Don't let the fun stop here. Find more fun things to do and food & drink in Derby.See Cafés in Derby
The Coffee House @ Derby Museum
Award winning Cafe set in the evocative surroundings of Derby Museum
Speciality coffee, seasonal fresh food, cocktails, wine and craft beer.
Join the What's on in Derby mailing list
For exciting weekly what's on and Derby news.