Derby historian and paranormal expert Richard Felix takes us on an exclusive tour of Darley Abbey, a village steeped in history.
Our tour will visit World Heritage Site Darley Abbey Mills, Mr Evans’ mill workers’ cottages, Darley Park, St Matthew’s School, ending at the Abbey pub – site of an Augustinian monastery – where you can enjoy a free drink.
Raising funds for Rainbows Children’s Hospice.
- Wednesday 10th January, 7.00pm
- Thursday 25th January, 7.00pm
- Thursday 8th February, 7.00pm
- Wednesday 21st February, 7.00pm
- Saturday 10th March, 7.00pm