An event every week that begins at 7:30pm on Thursday, repeating until 7 March 2019
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU VOWED TO GET FIT, HEALTHY AND LOSE WEIGHT IN THE NEW YEAR? You sign-up for the gym and overhaul your diet, only end up bingeing on Netflix and a sharing bag of crisps/ chocolate every night come the end of January.
DIETING IS TOTALLY EXHAUSTING- BOTH MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could discover a way of eating that’s right for your body and your lifestyle. A way of eating that doesn’t involve counting calories/ syns, avoiding meals or obsessing about food or exercise?
Oh wait – you can!
FINDING BALANCE WITH FOOD
In this 6-week, in-person course you will learn step-by-step how to
– rewrite your story around food, body image and your future
– use new knowledge about nutrition and psychology to escape the diet-binge cycle and deal with cravings.
– managing stress, relationships and work-life (un)balance without using food
– connect to your body and use Intuitive Eating
– create the truly nourishing life that you deserve.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF YOU RELATE TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
– you’re sick of yo-yo dieting; you lose the weight and put it on again
– you’re trying to eat healthily but end up binge eating and feeling guilty
– you feel emotional or anxious around food
– you often eat in secret and are embarrassed about what you eat
– thinking about food is taking over your life
– the scale determines your self-worth
– “it’s like I’ve had a fresh start with food and drink. I stop myself from eating on autopilot and I’m now trying new healthy foods.”
– “I recognised my own mistaken beliefs regarding food and control – ‘If I stop dieting I will gain weight because if I stop dieting I will be out of control’. Being able to challenge these and tell myself I am more educated in this and can trust my own choices has been freeing”
– “I’m already half way to my 5 years goals” (after just 6 weeks on the course)
– from eating ‘junk’ to eating balance nutritious meals
– from eating a whole jar of Nutella to only eating a teaspoon all week!
ABOUT YOUR COURSE LEADER
Rachel Evans is a behaviour change psychologist, award winning health blogger and motivational speaker. She is currently researching a PhD in the psychology of eating and works with women to transform their relationship with food and live a nourishing life. Rachel’s draws on a unique combination of the latest evidence-based research and her personal experience of recovering from disordered eating