Locomotive Way, Derby, United Kingdom
From a perfect position in Pride Park, pentahotel Derby is a gateway to Derby’s business district and all the city’s attractions.
Step inside and experience a hotel that’s proud to be different. The pentalounge – part hotel reception, part cool club – is the heart of penta; a friendly chill-out zone, designed by Italian architectural maestro Mattheo Thun.
Minutes on foot from Derby’s central rail station, the airport is less than ten miles away and you’re on the doorstep of some of Britain’s most beautiful scenery, from the Peak District to the Derbyshire Dales. And Alton Towers is just a rollercoaster ride away.
The hotel has:
- 4 floors, 112 rooms
- Check-in: from 3 pm, Check-out: till 12 pm
- Sauna and fitness
- Free and premium WIFI available
- Take it easy: Breakfast with more time for relaxation on every Sunday until 11 am and free late check out until 3 pm
- Desk, telephone, 26-inch flat-screen TV, air conditioning, hair dryer and bath amenities in every room
- Free on-demand pay TV with Sports and premium movie channels
- Smoking and non-smoking rooms
- Room service is available
- Safe at reception
Become a Love Derby Partner and take advantage of our 300,000 page views per year and over 30,000 followers on social media.Join Us
More Where to Stay in Derby
Don't let the fun stop here. Find more fun things to do and food & drink in Derby.See Where to Stay in Derby
Cathedral Quarter Hotel
Supremely comfortable and elegantly sculpted into a bold, contemporary design.
Grand Central Apartments Derby
At Grand Central Apartments, we believe in offering our professional services with a personal touch.
Join the What's on in Derby mailing list
For exciting weekly what's on and Derby news.